This time of the year it’s always nice to upgrade the outside decoration a little bit. At least I know we need some upgrading here and there in our outdoor areas.
And honestly, that makes it even more fun to start the outside season 😉
I always try to invest in long term solutions and use a lot of the same things year after year.
But outdoor life is hard for most decoration items and therefore some upgrading is needed from time to time. Here are some of my favorites right now
(see direct shopping links by swiping the pictures or below):
1. All outside plants deserve water from this cute watering can from Xala* – love it!
2. I am tiered of lanterns that don’t last much more than a season… This year I have my heart set on the Follow Me lamp from Marset* – just as practical outdoor as indoor and a lamp that I will enjoy for many years to come.
3. A nice pile of pillows* are a must have – these are from Ellos.
4. Love this carpet made of used bicycle tubes from Rug Solid* – perfect for outdoor use.
5. A fire sets the mood on chilly summer evenings – I would love to add this fire basket from Menu* to my garden accessories.
6. Vertical gardening is a hit this year and I was thinking of trying out these lovely vertical flowerpots from Trimm Copenhagen – looks good, right?
7. Outside lights from Levelys* – very practical and actually quite good looking!
8. I like the texture, shape and color of this flowerpot from Ferm Living* – would look nice on my garden table.
9. Nice new outdoor dining chair from Menu* – would also look very nice indoor the rest of the year.
10. We need some new garden parasols and I think this one from House Doctor* is very cute – isn’t it? It might be a little too small for our use though and I am not quite sure of the quality, but it sure looks nice 😉
Many of the things I have recommended above are just as nice to use indoor during the winter as they are outdoor during the summer. See why I like to recommend this in my tips to outside decoration.
I hope you found some good ideas for your outdoor decoration – please let me know if you did 😉