It is the season for interior news and launches – and what an inspiring season that is 🙂
Even though I try to hold back on buying new things for my home at the moment and enjoy the things I have instead, I have to admit that opening my mailbox these days result in a LOT of new cravings!
Here are some of them:
(see direct shopping links by swiping the pictures*, or below)
1. I love the beautiful botanical prints from Pernille Folcarelli, and this new one is definitely getting a place on one of my walls
2. I also have room for a lot more green plants in my home and they would look great in the new plant stands designed by Norm Architects for Menu*
3. This beautiful lamp from EBB&FLOW* would also be more than welcome in my home
4. Even though I don’t really need more cutlery at all, I wouldn’t mind some of the new black cutlery from Broste Copenhagen*
5. We have finally invested in a new bed and it will arrive during the next couple of months, and I wouldn’t mind adding these great sheets from Aiayu* to the bed when it arrives!
6. And finally one of my favorites, Louise Roe*, once again have launched a great collection – for instance this beautiful Frame basket
Do you see anything you like?